Thursday, August 8, 2013

OK is Okay 2013, Fat Elvis Diner

Have you ever had one of those moments where you're just glad to be alive? A moment in time where you have the long awaited opportunity to capture an image of a fat Elvis impersonator preparing short orders in a road side cafe, with a mini bike in the kitchen, on route 66, wearing chrome shades, swimming trunks, and tennis shoes?!? I thought that perhaps you had. It's good to know I am not alone.

"Did you say sumpin bout my momma?"


At Fat Elvis Diner, in Yukon OK, you can get a peanut butter and banana milkshake.....for breakfast! I chose the strawberry shake to compliment my biscuits and gravy, "chin slapper"(not crunchy, meat shouldn't be crunchy) bacon, hash browns, over medium eggs, and pan cakes. God bless America!!











1 comment:

  1. Seriously, if there was any moment on the trip where all that I hoped would be came true it was in this diner. On the mother road, soaking in the random awesome with like minded enthusiasts...life is good.

    ReplyDelete